Pierce County Jail, WA Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster
Pierce County Jail inmate lookup: Criminal Records, Inmate Roster, Arrests, Who's in jail, Warrant #, Bookings, Mugshots, Arrest Date, Booking Date, Release Date, Warrant, Document Type, Charge Information, Bond.
The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department Corrections Bureau is a direct supervision jail located at 910 Tacoma AVE S, Tacoma, WA 98402. The Pierce County Jail has a capacity for 1700 inmates and currently employs approximately 300 correctional staff.
The Pierce County Jail is made of two facilities “New Jail” and “Main Jail”. The New Jail was built in 2003 and the Main Jail was built in 1985.
The Sheriff’s department’s mission is to protect life and property, uphold rights, and work in partnership to build strong, safe communities. (Pierce County Sheriff webpage)
The following are the contact information for both jails:
Pierce County Jail
910 Tacoma Ave. S
Main Jail Reception (253)798-4590
Pierce County Jail
701 Nollmeyer Ln.
Tacoma, WA 98402
New Jail Reception (253) 798-4590
Inmate Resources for Family and Friends
Public Records Online Search
Criminal Records and Contact Info aggregated from real law enforcement agencies and government court houses.
To see the current inmates in Pierce County Jail, you can search for him or her in the Pierce County Jail Roster.
Search the list, and when you click on an inmate’s name, you will see the following information:
- Their mugshot
- Their full name
- Their inmate number
- Their face
- Their gender
- Their ethnicity
- Their location
- Their charges
- Their bond amount (if applicable)
Sending a Mail
The Pierce County Jail reserves the right to reject any item that it considers to be unsuitable. All mail must include the sender's return address on the envelope. Please include the inmate's booking number on all correspondence.
Level 1 & 2 Classification
Inmates classified as Level 1 or Level 2 are not allowed outside books, magazines, newspapers, or articles clipped from those sources unless they directly pertain to their cases.
Formatting the Address
Mail to inmates should be addressed as follows:
(Inmate's full name) (Inmate's Booking ID #)
910 Tacoma Ave. S.
Tacoma, WA 98402
You may send money to an inmate via the following methods:
- Internet deposits (via credit cards)
- TouchPay Kiosk (located in the lobby - cash or credit)
- Toll-free by calling 1-866-232-1899 Facility Locator Number: 298402
Telephones are in specific areas of the housing unit and are available to inmates during specific hours. Phones are for making calls only and are shared by all those in the same housing area.
Inmates and offenders cannot receive phone calls.
Phone locations, hours, and length of calls allowed are governed by the housing unit rules.
Calls placed can be up to 20 minutes in length, are recorded and may be monitored. The only exceptions are attorney calls.
All calls are collect and subject to fees by your phone service provider and the acceptance of collect calls or by a prepaid phone account service provided by Securus.
Prepaid phone accounts are at a reduced cost per minute than regular collect calls and can be set up for a specific phone number, or a specific inmate or offender. Prepaid accounts can be purchased using the TouchPay kiosk in the lobby of the Main Jail or New Jail during business hours or for a fee through Securus Customer Service using a debit or credit card.
Inmates and offenders can purchase prepaid minutes through commissary using funds in their inmate account. Activation instructions are listed on the back of the card.
Securus Customer Service
Toll-Free Phone: (800) 844-6591
Inmates are responsible for scheduling their own visitation and informing visitor(s) about their current visiting schedule, including changes to the schedule, cancellations or rescheduled visits.
- Inmates will be able to schedule their visits up to seven days in advance.
- Inmates must provide a complete name and date of birth for each person visiting. This information (authorized visits) will be entered into the visiting logs by unit officers.
- All visitors must have approved picture identification. Acceptable forms of identification are: Valid driver’s license, or a state identification card.
- Visiting sessions are for one hour.
- Visitor sign up begins 45 minutes prior to the visit and ends 15 minutes before the visit begins.
- Any visitor arriving at the facility late or without a visiting appointment will be turned away.
- Only a parent, grandparent or documented legal guardian may accompany a minor child to visit an inmate.
- All visitors will be checked for warrants and no-contact orders. Visitors with warrants will be arrested upon their arrival.
- Visiting appointments may be canceled by the inmate up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled visit. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance of a scheduled visit will be counted as a visit.
- Visitors who do not follow the visiting rules for the Corrections Center will have their visiting privileges suspended.
|Monday||3 North A, 4E Males||7 p.m. - 8 p.m. / 8:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.|
|Tuesday||3 South B & D females, 4 East females||6:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.|
|Tuesday||3 South males - A and E units||8:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 West A,B,C, 4 East females||6:45 p.m. - 7:45 / 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||4 East males||7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. / 8:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.|
|Friday||3 West A, B, C||7 p.m. - 8 p.m. / 8:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.|
|Saturday||3 East A-H, 3M A-T||8 a.m. - 9 a.m. / 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.|
|Saturday||4 West A, B, C||12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. / 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.|
|Sunday||4 North A, B, C||8 a.m. - 9 a.m. / 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.|
|Sunday||4 South A,B, C||12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. / 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||3 East C||6:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.|
|Sunday||3 South C, 3 North B (classified only), 3 North C||8:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:00 AM to 9:15 PM|
|Monday||7:00 PM to 9:15 PM|
|Tuesday||6:45 PM to 9:15 PM|
|Wednesday||6:45 PM to 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 PM to 9:15 PM|
|Friday||7:00 PM to 9:15 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 2:15 PM|
How Often Can I Visit?
Each prisoner in Pierce County Detention & Corrections Center is allowed one visit a week with up to 3 visitors per visit.
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.